General Terms and Conditions of RE-5 Fashion
for Sale, Payment and Delivery
RE-5 Fashion is part of H3P Motives bv.
H3P Motives bv.
3402 SM IJsselstein.
Phone: +31 – (0)30-7854703
Chamber of Commerce: 30250310
Article 1. General
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders, promotions of RE-5 Clothing and agreements between RE-5 Fashion and the Buyer. Derogations are only valid if agreed in writing with RE-5. These terms and Conditions are set forth on the website of RE-5 Fashion, www.re-5.nl
By placing an order it will mean that you accept these General Terms and Conditions.
Article 2. Ordering
1. Consumer Orders take place via our online shop at www.re-5.nl . We process only completed orders and reserve the right to refuse an order without giving any reason.
2. You must ensure that all data is accurate, complete and up to date.
3. In addition, you guarantee that you are legally authorized to make deals on the website.
4. Upon receipt of your order, we will email you a confirmation. The agreement is deemed to be entered into at the time when we send the order conformation.
5. Your order will not be valid if we cannot identify your permanent place of residence and postcode.
6. RE-5 remains the owner of the RE-5 Articles sold to you until you have fully paid the purchase price and other associated costs.
Article 3. Pricing and Offers
1. The Price List on our Website is in Euro’s and includes Sales Tax.
2. Shipping and Handling Charges are separately prior to the time of ordering. These charges depend on the order size and destination.
3. All Offers of RE-5.nl are without obligation and we reserve the right to change prices when necessary. The price change shall be valid from the moment of publication on the Website, however do not apply to orders which have already been placed at the time.
4. Offers are only valid whilst stock last.
5. When a promotional period has ended, one cannot make use of the appropriate action.
6. The prices are subject to interim changes and/or type errors.
Article 4. Delivery
1. As soon as your order arrives, we reserve the articles. The moment that the total amount of the order (including shipping and “other” charges) is in our account, we will send you the order/articles. For delivery within the Netherlands it will take approximately 5 working days after receipt of the funds. We will contact you as soon as possible if we fail to meet this deadline. In that case, you have to right to cancel the order without charges, and receive a reimbursement of amounts already paid. RE-5 Fashion is not liable for any damages due to the result of the rules governing the movement of the announced delivery times.
2. The term of delivery of approximately 5 working days shall be forfeited when the website of RE-5 has a notice that delivery for logistic reasons cannot be fulfilled within that time.
3. You are also able to have the order shipped to a different address or delivered to a nominated pick-up point within a period of 14 days. You can indicate this on the order form.
4. If you have moved and did not notify us in time, then the delivery will be to your last known address and will be treated as a valid delivery. RE-5 Fashion will not be responsible for any damage that the order has suffered when it is not delivered at your current address. This also is applicable if you are not able to collect the order within the 14 day period at a nominated pick-up point.
5. If the amount of the order is not in our Bank Account after 3 Weeks, the order will be cancelled.
Article 5. Payment
The Customer is able to pay RE-5 Fashion in advance via IDEAL and Creditcard. You will find more information under the heading “Pay” on the Website for this method.
Article 6. Shipping and Handling
The shipment uses regular mail serviced by TNT post. As soon as the payment of the order has been received the order will be processed. You pay a related amount for the packaging and amount of product(s) delivery, of the order send within EU and outside EU. (Delivery within NL is at a fixed amount). Under the heading “Send” on the Website, you are able to find more information. The customer is responsible for the correct information about country or region for delivery of the order, For incorrect information related to incorrect deliverycosts, RE-5 will get in contact with the customer to ask for an adjustment. RE-5 will not deliver the order and goods as long as the correction not has taken place.
Article 7. Guarantee
RE-5 Fashion guarantees that all RE-5 Articles comply with the specifications provide on the Website. Please contact us within 14 days after receipt of the order and if it appears that any article is faulty. In consultation with you, the article will be replaced or the purchase price be refunded, after you have returned the article. This warranty does not apply when the problem has been created by injudicious or improper use of the RE-5 item, or when you and/or a third party made any changes to the article.
Article 8. Exchange
1. Upon receipt of your “Internet Order” you have the opportunity to cancel your order, without any reasons, within 14 days. In that case, please contact us via e-mail or telephone, indicating to us to cancel the purchase. Please include details of your Bank account Number. We cover the total amount of the article when:
– The article is undamaged.
– The article has not been worn, washed or otherwise been used. Fitting is, of course, permitted.
– The article bears the original packaging and clothing labels.
– Return postage is sufficient.
If the above mentioned conditions are not satisfied, it remains the right of RE-5 Fashion to refuse the returned article
And/or refund part of the payment already received.
The address for returning the articles is:
3402 SM IJsselstein
2. If you wish to exchange an article, please contact us prior to returning the article. This has to happen within 14 days after initial receipt of the article. Supply us with the details of the size and colour of the article you wish to have exchanged.
3. If the period of 14 days of the receipt has elapsed, the purchase is a fact, and the order can no longer be exchanged or returned.
Article 9. Privacy
Article 10. Liability
1. Any repair and/or changes which are carried out to a RE-5 article, without the explicit and written permission, will constitute a forfeiture of all obligations and guarantees.
Article 11. In case of Force Majeure
1. In cases of Force Majeure, RE-5 Fashion cannot be bound by its obligation to you; respectively the obligation shall be suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure.
2. Force Majeure means any circumstances independent of its will, as a result of which the compliance to you, in whole or in part, are prevented from running. These circumstances include strikes, fire, operating faults, have not been paid or have not-on-time delivery of supplies from other third parties and the absence of only part of the public authorities to obtain authorization. In addition, Force Majeure means interference in a (telecommunications) network or connection or used communication systems and/or at some point non-availability of the Internet Site.
Article 12. Information on the Website
1. All information provided on the Website, is subject to errors and typing errors.
2. Nothing of the Website may be used for revelation or any other purpose without the prior written permission of RE-5 Fashion.
Article 13. Miscellaneous
1. These general Terms and Conditions may, at any time and, where necessary, adjusted by RE-5 Fashion. We recommend, therefore, the general Terms and Conditions be reread from time to time.
2. Any deviations from these general Terms and Conditions may only be agreed upon in writing. To such derogations no rights can be derived from later entered into, with regard to entering a legal relationship.
3. There may be times when you are not satisfied with a product and/or service. Please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible, preferably by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to your complaint within 14 days.
Article 14. Applicable Law and competent Court
1. All rights, obligations, offers and agreements to which these general Terms and Conditions apply are according to the law of the Netherlands.
2. If there are any problems, RE-5 Fashion will always try to find a suitable solution to resolve the problem by mutual agreement. In the event that this is not possible, then the dispute shall be submitted exclusively to the competent Court in the Netherlands.